Your permit must be kept in good condition. Please do your best to protect it.

If your permit is lost or damaged, it should be replaced as soon as possible.

At the road test, the MVC agent can refuse to accept a permit that is damaged or can’t be read.

If you need to replace your permit for any reason, CALL OR EMAIL our office to discuss the procedure for obtaining a duplicate permit.

Carr’s Driving School services select areas of Monmouth and Ocean Counties.

Family owned and operated since 1957.

Copyright 1957 – 2021. All rights reserved.